How to Register for Sri Lankan Mathematics Competition 2017
Registration Deadline is 20th of March 2017
Only students who are born on or after 20th of July 1997 can register.
Option 1 - Register Online
- Fill out the Online Form given in this website.
Private applicants, click here.
School applicants, please contact your Mathematics teacher.
School mathematics teachers, click here.
- Click the verification link sent to your email after registration.
- If you are a private applicant, deposit Rs.450 at a Sampath Bank Branch.
- If you are a school teacher, log in to your account after email verification, add students
and proceed to payment by submitting.
Deposit a lump sum totaling Rs.450 for each applicant at a Sampath Bank Branch
- Account No: 1034 6000 0185 (Name of the account is "Sri Lanka Olympiad Mathematics Foundation")
- Log in to your account and fill in the transaction ID printed on the deposit.
- After we confirm the payment, you will be notified via email.
- You will receive the admission card after the deadline for registration closes.
- You can check the status by logging in to your account using the password you chose.
Option 2 - Register Offline
- Get a printout of the form given or photocopy it. Click here to download
- Fill out the form
- Deposit Rs.500 for each applicant into the following Sampath Bank account.
Account No: 1034 6000 0185 (Name of the account is "Sri Lanka Olympiad Mathematics Foundation")
- The application along with the deposit slip should reach us by 20th of March 2017 at maximum.
Post the application to
" Coordinator SLMO 2017, Dr. Avantha Kodithuwakku, Sri Lanka Olympiad Mathematics Foundation, Department of Mathematics, University of Colombo, Colombo 03"
- You will receive the admission card by post after the registration process is completed.
- If you do not get the admission card three days before the exam, please give us a call.